Too much Greek yogurt??

Options
2»

Replies

• ghowe12
    ghowe12 Posts: 8
    Options
    If greek yogurt holds you over, try it different ways. I love it sweetened with a little honey and fresh fruit. I also add a little ranch mix to plain nonfat and eat it with veggies, or you can use it with any food in place of sour cream for much less calories. Mix it up and eat it with different things; it will still fill you up and you'll get nutrients from your other veggies and fruits.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I love me some greek yogurt. Toss in some fruit, a wee bit of crystal light to sweeten and a tablespoon of chia seeds. That said, I typically have it for a quick breakfast. I wouldn't eat it 3 or 4 times a day.

If you're going to consume that quantity each day you should have a look at making it yourself. You can make it in a crock pot and it's a heck of a lot cheaper than buying it off the shelf. Food for thought.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    IMO, no. I love the plain one, which is low on carbs and high on protein. I use it cooking a lot, as dips, spreads, etc. I don't eat it more than once a day because I don't want to get bored with it lol.
  • Blushing_Brunette
    Options
    I have this EXACT addiction right now! So glad it wasn't only me! Whew.