New Here- looking for friends to help keep each other on tra

Options
Hi everybody-I'm Austin, just found this page and looking for some friends. I'm in the 300's, looking to lose 100+

I haven't really ever tried losing weight before, was always ok with being bigger, but lately ive felt like its time to start getting healthy. I guess I've had a weird, "ill get to it later" mentally that I want to end. If anyone is out there that can help me with advice on eating healthier, please friend me. I'm going to have to completely change my current diet.

Also, I like comic books, video games, and horror movies, so if you like those too, feel free to add :D (if you dont like those, thats ok too)

Replies

• megmckee
    megmckee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    comic books and video games are always fun! i'm less into horror movies now though. You can add me if you like, I find the friend support helps a lot.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I do like comic books, video games and horror movies. I started at 304, so I know where you're coming from. I didn't really take anything seriously until I had a heart attack. I am now serious. I am 48, married from Illinois. Feel free to add me.
  • ohkaity
    ohkaity Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, Austin! My girlfriend & I are on here and both of us need to lose a significant amount of weight and get in shape. We're big video game/comic book fans - we met thanks to a love of Spider-Man, actually. :) So I'm glad you friended me! Welcome to MFP!
  • lalaloserpants
    lalaloserpants Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :) definitely added xD