Feederism?

Options
Ok -my exciting NYE at home I was flipping chanels and hit TLC - "Strange Sex". So curious - I watched and they were counting down the top 12 stranges things.... BUT this one was crazy to me. Thought I'd ask if anyone else ever heard of it..

Feederism: It's a fetish where a couple gets pleasure from one spouse feeding the other - and truly pushing them to gain weight. They enjoy them being morbidly obese - The couple that was being interviewed - the woman was well over 600 lbs and her goal is to get to 1000lbs.

I WAS SHOCKED!!

To hear her say "I watch my salt intake and I do this the 'healthy' way"... I was in awwww!! I just couldn't comprehend the situation.

Anyone else ever hear of this???:noway:

Replies

• topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HAHA...I've heard of some really strange things thanks to channels like discovery and tlc. Feederism is a new one. Trying to be 1000lbs but do it in a healthy way. Good one!
    :laugh:
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and it is more popular than you think. The men that do this to women many times is a control issue. Seriously I could tell you some stories.
  • CarolAnn0730
    Options
    Amazing to me - I mean - I know there are people that are attracted to larger people - but REALLY?

The man was saying how "erotic" it is to feed her and imagine where the fat and cellulite will form and how he needed to get 'leverage' to.... well..........

I was just dumbfounded! :ohwell:
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    A cousin of my husbands who lives in Germany came to visit a couple years back. She is well over 400 lbs if not 500, confined to a wheel chair because of the weight and we had dinner with them. He literally ordered the most fattening foods and fed it to her. When she was full he ordered eclair's and asked her to eat them and she did. She seemed very embarrassed. When he finally got her into the rental van he stopped through McDonald's and ordered food for the hotel. No joke. Its like she has no control in her own life and what goes in her mouth. When they met, she was about 200 lbs. I felt disgusted over the entire situation. He also stared at me while I ate which made me very uncomfortable.
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I saw a dr. Oz last week, there was a gal the show. She has web cam, men actually pay to watch her eat....

Dr. tried to show her how unhealthy she was, she just blew him off....sad part is she has two young sons and is a single mom. She actually wants to gain more weight.