30lbs lost! (pics)

Options
Okay so this is my first time posting pictures. I started my weight loss in April 2011 (I am incredibly camera shy so it was hard to find any pictures of me) and by Thanksgiving in October (Canadian) I had dropped from 217 to 185lbs. Sadly I have been stuck at 185 since then but 2012 is going to be a new start and I'm going to revamp my efforts to get down to 130lbs!

This last week I have been pretty annoyed with myself for pigging out on Christmas goodies and I decided I must take some pictures to prove to myself that yes my body has actually changed. And I must say I am pretty proud of myself! and a little angry that I wasn't realizing the things I should of, like I am in the 100's! I haven't been in the 100's for at least 5 years!

mfpfrontcomparison.jpg

mfpsidecomparison.jpg

MFPFaceComparison.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality of some of the pictures, I have to take most pictures on my phone because my camera either a.) never seems to have batteries or b.) grows legs and goes into hiding.

Replies

• StellinaFish
    Options
    Wow!! Well Done!! You look great!! I'm sure 2012 is going to give you the boost you need!! :smile:
  • jvoltz
    jvoltz Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm in the same boat as you. When I started I was 220 and now I'm 189. I am only 5'3'' so I want to get down to 135-140. Good luck to you, 2012 is our year!!!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! congrats..2012 will definitely be a better year. Look how far you have come already the only thing is now, patience
  • kybrandyb
    kybrandyb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful in every picture but congrats on looking better and being more healthy :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow you loook great!!
  • hope2bfit4life
    Options
    Great job!!! you look awesome!!!
  • helloflopsy
    Options
    So inspring!! Congrats!! :)
  • SiouxPrincess
    SiouxPrincess Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing awesome, keep it up! :-)
  • shadshad
    Options
    Wow....you look cute:smile:
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss. you look great a big difference. good luck with losing the rest in 2012
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing.
  • divadoll41
    Options
    u look great ; keep up the good work!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great :D
  • Oscellsie
    Options
    Well done you, good idea about taking the pictures i think i will do the same but for my personal record,
    maybe when i have acheived what you have i will feel better about others seeing them :0)
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wonderful job....I love :heart: the new attitude that you did something terrific and now are ready to finish the job.....that is my stance for 2012 also....:smile:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go

Looking great
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    big difference! fantastic work!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck in 2012!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well done you, good idea about taking the pictures i think i will do the same but for my personal record,
    maybe when i have acheived what you have i will feel better about others seeing them :0)

Definitely take pictures! I so wish I had taken front and side ones at the start so that I could get a really good idea of how much I have changed. Plus the pictures really help you when you have a bad day and feel like your getting no where, you whip those babies out and see that this is what you have accomplished! I know it made me feel a whole lot better about myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!