• TisMee76
    TisMee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    And the winner is.....SYDNEY!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    oi oi oi!

'k not an Aussie. I'm a Canuck. Just couldn't resist ; )
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Melbourne girl here! :-)
  • Salena71
    Options
    Greetings from Melbourne...............:laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Port Melbourne here :) Hiya. It's hard when it's an American site. But great when Aussies are all on at the same time.

I'm Jacki.

BTW I hope nobody minds but I would love to add all the Aussies to my own friends list :) Nothing like good aussie support. If anyone has a problem with it, please please let me know :)
  • melfunktion
    Options
    Cairns North QLD here... where we have our own personal sauna whenever we step outdoors ! ugh.. but at the same time the kilos should just melt off right ???

Would love to have some people add me to help keep me motivated.. 1/3rd of the way through my journey at present time.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hey , Brisbane girl here too!
  • NatalieParmenter
    Options
    Hey! I've noticed a fair few of us, the best country in the world! We should all support each other to achieve our goals!

Add me, I'm from Sydney!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Oi oi oi!

I'm from Sydney and would love to have more Aussie friends on here since we're in the same timezone and all. Feel free to add me, Aussie or not! :)
  • kellz_333
    kellz_333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi all, 23 year old aussie chick here from rockhampton qld, new to this, looking for friends and support feel free to add me! :)
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, great to see all of these Aussies on here. I am from Townsville and log on daily. Doing a 12 week challenge at the gym at the moment and 3 weeks into it. Feel free to add me if you need some support or someone to chat with.
  • natbeach
    natbeach Posts: 62
    Options
    Agreed everyone is sleeping when I post!

Living in brisbane but (this is awkward - am I even allowed to post when this is entitles aussie aussie aussie) am a kiwi haha.

Add me! :D
  • ausscrapbookingdiva
    Options
    Hi everyone from the Central Coast NSW!!!! Excited to see lots of aussies in here.
  • CarolDFraser
    CarolDFraser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sydney's home ... but living in Singapore now ... same time zone as Perth :)
  • Hollie_R
    Hollie_R Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hola Senors and Senoritas!

As my cousin who migrated to the Gold Coast many years ago would say, I'm a Mexican (because I'm south of the border!).
    I'm in the inner city beach suburb of Elwood, just next to St Kilda.
    Spent the first 25 years of my life in Geelong, but I love Melbourne and my life here too much to ever leave!
    Go Kangas! Shinboners ftw!
    Feel free to add me, it's always great having more Aussies on the list!
  • yoyogirl68
    Options
    I am 44yo Sydney single mum to one 13yo girl and need to lose 25-30kg.

I'm just starting the BodyTrim system (again), which is basically a high protein, low carb food plan with daily walk. I have PCOS so this is a perfect diet for me and really need to get my life on track before I get any fatter!

I am starting an 8 week online challenge today and had to send in my photo with the newspaper - OMG what a wake up call that was... what happened to my waist?

Anyway, I plan to be here every day and track my food and exercise and comment on the wall. I've found that being on this site at night time stops the post dinner binge.

I would love to have some Aussie friends, as we are in the same time zone, makes it a bit easier :) please add me with a message and we will burn fat together :)
  • amelia131313
    Options
    Hi Aussie here : Cairns
  • amelia131313
    Options
    Hi, Cairns here :)
  • kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nice to see a couple of Canberrans here!
    I'm North Canberra/Gungahlin.

I've felt like the only Aussie till today! :p
    Happy to have anyone add me if they like.
    And you're right - it's tricky with the time zones. Having some Aussie friends makes it easier! :)
  • AliciaAnne1984
    Options
    Another Aussie here from Sydney. Great to see so many others in the same timezone. Feel free to add me with a message :) Loving MFP!