Water Drinking Game: Click here after every glass.

Options
heal4444
heal4444 Posts: 709
Water,

It's so important for us all to drink.

So, I'm gonna try something and see if it works. It would make drinking water fun and would remind us all to drink more.

Sooooo, pls post on this thread everytime you've drank one glass. of 8 oz. of water with the :drinker: emoticon.

( If you're away from the computer for awhile, it would mean that you can remember how many 8oz, you've had. Eg. you've had three 8 oz glasses, then come to this thread and post it three times. )

By the end of the day, hopefully, you'd logged to this thread and posted at least 8 times. Which means you've had at least 64 oz.

Ok, I hope I explained that ok. Folks. Good luck on drinking more water and wishing you all the best in your healthy weightloss/fitness journey.

So far, I've drank two 8 oz.

Replies

• heal4444
    Options
    Water,

It's so important for us all to drink.

So, I'm gonna try something and see if it works. It would make drinking water fun and would remind us all to drink more.

Sooooo, pls post on this thread everytime you've drank one glass. of 8 oz. of water with the :drinker: emoticon.

( If you're away from the computer for awhile, it would mean that you can remember how many 8oz, you've had. Eg. you've had three 8 oz glasses, then come to this thread and post it three times. )

By the end of the day, hopefully, you'd logged to this thread and posted at least 8 times. Which means you've had at least 64 oz.

Ok, I hope I explained that ok. Folks. Good luck on drinking more water and wishing you all the best in your healthy weightloss/fitness journey.

So far, I've drank two 8 oz.
  • heal4444
    Options
    :drinker: 1st glass of the day
  • heal4444
    Options
    :drinker: 2nd glass of the day.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've already had 1! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I've had 24 ounces already!! CLINK CLINK CLINK!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I did the finger prick blood test on Friday for my First Trimester Screening, she was holding the gauze after saying "Hold it good and tight, you are gushing..........you must be well hydrated or something!!"

Ya think??:tongue::wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    (all in one container)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    does my morning coffee count???
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Hi there Watch48win: Good question. I think we're just going to count water only.

Tam!! :happy: Yeah, you do sound very hydrated. That's good.

This is good everybody, this thread is working.

Not sure, why but this thread is making me thirsty!!!!! I can't wait to finish another glass so I can post another drinking water emoticon on here!! Too funny.:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :glasses:
  • Istillgotit
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    three down !!!!
  • lajuive
    lajuive Posts: 18
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

A good start to my day. Already exercised as well. It's going to be a good day.
  • lajuive
    lajuive Posts: 18
    Options
    Arewethereyet: Thank you for your quote.

I had just decided the same thing about an hour ago. I will stop slavishly checking my weight and other indicators of weight loss and just eat well and live well exercising every day or 6 days a week. After a month of feeling better I'll see what the side benefits (weight loss, reduced bp etc) are.

Encouraging to see that it has worked so well for you.
  • heal4444
    Options
    :drinker: Another one.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    :drinker: One more for me! It's only 10:15 am so two is good for now. I pee a lot anyway. :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • CassieNic
    CassieNic Posts: 223
    Options

great idea heal!
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I went to a lunch time class on nutrion and the women said that it was not good for digestion to drink to much water with your meal as it effected the stomach acids from being able to digest the food. I am not sure what to think, as some say to drink water to fill up. Water for thought.:happy: