Another newbie...

Options
Hello everyone!

It is now the beginning of a new year, and many people out there are making the new year's resolution to lose weight. I have decided that it is time for me to finally lose this weight that I have been putting on for years. I am 21, and very over weight, however, I am determined to lose it. I feel like my life is passing me by, and I am missing out on so many opportunities. I hope this site helps motivate me to reach my goal. I would love to make some friends on here, so we can all motivate each other even from afar!

Replies

• ChocChipMuffin
    Options
    Hi, welcome the MFP medesr. Feel free to add me and we can hopefully help to get each other motivated. Happy new year too :)
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    welcome, im newish myself only rely started in the last month, this site is great people are so supportive its great, good luck xx
  • huiek
    huiek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Another newbie, that's for sure. Wanting to lose weight I've been gaining over the last 5 years. I don't want to lose a lot, just enough to feel like myself again. Looking for a group to belong to.
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is an awesome site!! If you would like to add me as a friend, feel free. Good luck to you on your weight lost journey