hello hello

Options
I'm new to the site (duh) recently out of college and into a desk job, and my pizza and ice cream metabolism has deserted me (and my hips!)
I work hard, and like to be lazy after work... I've never been on a diet, don't know the meaning of restraint, and now that I'm not running for classes, get almost no excercise.
So... I figured I needed some support, LOTS of advice, and something to shame/encourage me to get healthy and fit in my clothes again!

Replies

• lolalola
    lolalola Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm new to the site (duh) recently out of college and into a desk job, and my pizza and ice cream metabolism has deserted me (and my hips!)
    I work hard, and like to be lazy after work... I've never been on a diet, don't know the meaning of restraint, and now that I'm not running for classes, get almost no excercise.
    So... I figured I needed some support, LOTS of advice, and something to shame/encourage me to get healthy and fit in my clothes again!
  • NEIA44
    NEIA44 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in a simliar boat. I have a newer job (desk job) which has added a lot of extra pounds around the waist. I have never been on a diet. I was never more than 115 pounds until I had my son. I was 210 when i went into labor. Never been able to lose it afterward. I am trying to lose around 30 pounds. I eat whatever I want and have not much time for excerise. So we will see how it goes. I too need support and lots of advice. Good luck to you. I hope we are successful :)
  • wendygoulet
    Options
    well hello back!!

I guess its a good thing they have free websites like these because the "diet industry" is already a multi million dollar industry and its sad that something so important as losing weight can cost so much money.

I love this site, I look forward after every meal or snacl to entering in my consumption, its an awsome site !
    I need to lose approx.. 90 pounds......my doctor says I have no choice. I have never embarked on such a huge weight loss thing in my life...obviously....lol....yikes.

So here I am.....I will take all the tips anyone has to offer, anything that will help please HELP!!