Looking for some new friends

Options
My name is Kim and I am from Michigan. I am in my 40's and looking to lose some weight and be more in shape. I have been on this site for a year now but was kind of MIA for the last month. I am back in action and looking for some added support.

Send me a friend request if you are interested :)

Replies

• AnneOdland
    AnneOdland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've only been doing this site for a little while--discovered it around Thanksgiving, then kind of went AWOL for December... My story is that I'm experiencing the yo-yo effect... I lost weight last year (winter through spring), and got to my goal weight.... And maintaining the weight loss has proved to be very difficult. I've slowly been putting on weight again, and as of this morning I was very sad to get on the scale to see that I'd gained 12 pounds back from my lowest point last June. It didn't all come back in December--it's been a slow process-- but December was worse... I was just not in a weight watching mind-set at all. But I am going to be very very upset with myself if I keep going in the wrong direction. Nothing like New Years for setting new goals though, so here we go!