Replies

• Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

What is Turbo fire?

And which bodybugg do you have, the sp?

Thank you!
    I have the Version 3 Bodybugg. At first I thought it would bother me not knowing my burns until I plug it in. But, it's really quick to do and I'm pretty good at knowing my burns now since I've been wearing it for a while.

Turbo Fire is a Beachbody product created by Chalene Johnson. It is a mixture of kickboxing, some plyometrics, and HIIT (high intense interval training.) It is great for cardio and has really toned me a lot. Plus I just love Chalene. She is incredibly motivating and keeps me moving.
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by the responses and friend requests that I have received. You all make me blush reading the comments! Thank you so much. This specific board has given me tremendous motivation over the course of 3 months. Seeing other people having such great success really keeps me going.
    I am so happy that I can give back now. I hope to have....scratch that....I WILL have better pictures in a couple more months. :flowerforyou:
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!