Looking for "active" friends!!

Options
nevareg
nevareg Posts: 260 Member
Hey guys, I'm not exactly new to this site, but I haven't been on as much as I'd like to. To my dismay I just realized out of the 13 friends I have (sad I know) only 2 are regular log-ons!! So to break it down I need some active friends who I can motivate and maybe you can help me out in this "wonderful" process of a lifestyle change I need!! So what do you say? Lets lose weight together :)

Replies

• kimamanda65
    Options
    me will help add me
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm a regular! At least, I have been- and I'm new... At any rate, add me! I love keeping up with everyone and dropping comments :)
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I sign in and record fitness and food daily. Im really new to the site, about two weeks in, but have seen results and looking to stay motivated until my goal!

And don't feel bad about the 13 friends...i have zero lol
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more encouragement! I'm new to the site, but have been working my butt off for a while. :)
  • LenL
    LenL Posts: 17
    Options
    I have just started using the site and app about 2 weeks ago. I log in every day so far and will continue. Support is key and if you'd like to add me,please feel free to do so. Also, anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have sent you a friend request already.
  • TinaAK
    TinaAK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ill send ya a friend request. :happy:
  • melissa39437
    melissa39437 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all Im Melissa. New here and trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I am going back to school beginning Jan 10 to be an EMT and really need to lose my weight. Please add me as a friend. Im not really sure how to do all that from my phone. I do need encouragement and motivation and love to encourage others. Im a great listener and can be a great friend. I look forward to having many mfp friends. God bless!
  • pinkglitterbaby
    Options
    Added you :smile:
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Add me. I joined 2 1/2 weeks ago & have found this to be addictive - better than eating!:laugh: I am always reading posts, sending words (or even full letters, sometimes.LOL) of encouragement & would like others to send same to me. I live in Ontario, Canada, & welcome new pals from any country. Cheers:drinker:
  • JillyBeanMcCullough
    Options
    Hi I joined about 6 months ago. But I kind of got a little off track for a couple months but I am back and an active member. I will send you a friend request!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had over 300 days in a row logged in 2011, missed only one! I've got lots of work to do in 2012 as well!
  • HAWKGRL
    HAWKGRL Posts: 14
    Options
    Perfect! I'm new here and looking for "active" friends as well...I'll add you. Good Luck!!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you can add me I may be active for 2012
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation, haha. I guarantee that I'm an active member; regularly logging, checking updates and in forums quite often. I'll send you an add. If anyone else would like to, you may add me as well and we can definitely support each other (:
  • hayngrl06
    hayngrl06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I'll be your friend! I need motivation too! :flowerforyou:
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • ocroom
    ocroom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I will help, add me.