Exercise equipment

Options
I'm looking to get some exercise equipment for my apartment...nothing too big. What is everyone's favorites??

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's DVD's and some 5 lb weights! i also have an elliptical which I love but it's pretty big and to be honest... I do the JM videos more often :-)
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Cyclops Fluid 2 - bike trainer (doubles as a bike stand)

By itself, takes up very little space. Around $300.
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    Resistance bands! If you've got a door, you can basically make your own Bowflex-eqsue setup :) They take up basically zero space and you can stack them to keep increasing the resistance once you move through the given strengths. Plus, you can use them for yoga and pilates and they're great for stretching and/or rehab if you get a boo boo.

I just ordered this set:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TLLM72

I'll update when they arrive and let you know how these specific ones work for me, but a set of bands in general is a great investment for small spaces :)
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVD(s) and a couple of free weights will do the trick! Or P90X DVD's and resistance bands! Or an upright bike (love mine b/c it's easy to move and compact). I guess it depends on what workouts you like to do and what your goals are :)
  • pinkglitterbaby
    Options
    My elliptical doesn't take up much room, other than that I used workout dvd's! :sick:
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    jm dvds and weights and also think about buying a wii console some great exercise/dance games which you can get a real sweat on with