need to loose 25 lbs by may?? and tone?

Options
anyone in the same boat feel free to add. im a 25 year old mom of 4 kids and 4 pregnancies has taken its toll on my abs. i went from wearing a size 2 before i ever got pregnant to now a 14 after i had my son exactly 4 months ago.

Replies

• kaydensmom12
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I really want to be able to wear a bikini by summer. I've only had one child though and I gained 75+ pounds during my pregnancy by eating whenever I wanted. I was 115 or 120 pre-pregnancy and 165, a size 16, for his first whole year. I lost 35lbs from last May to September, then gained 12 back around Thanksgiving. So now I'm trying to get back on track to lose at least 15-20 more. My abdominal muscles seemed so stretched out though from the pregnancy, I have to wonder if I will get my abdomen looking decent again.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    im on the same boat im 21 altho only have 23lbs to go i had 33lbs to lose after having my baby boy 11 weeks ago altho i am wanting to get back to pre meeting partner weight :laugh: i have 2 kids and the tummy has sufferd so would like to tone up aswell :happy:
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    well I'm 39 wanting to lose 20lbs-25lbs..i have 4 boys..i would love to be in a bikini this summer too