I bought smaller pants today

Options
alapointe
alapointe Posts: 369 Member
The reason i started to loose weight was because my size 22 pants were too tight on me. Well, I can't believe it, but i was able to buy size 18 pants today. They are the exact same pants (same brand, same pant) just smaller. I am so happy and the next goal is size 16 out of the plus size section. I can't wait. I don't remember the last time i bought clothes that were not plus size.

Replies

• alapointe
    Options
    The reason i started to loose weight was because my size 22 pants were too tight on me. Well, I can't believe it, but i was able to buy size 18 pants today. They are the exact same pants (same brand, same pant) just smaller. I am so happy and the next goal is size 16 out of the plus size section. I can't wait. I don't remember the last time i bought clothes that were not plus size.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    You Can Do it.

Way to go. I so happy for you. It is such a great feeling.

Stay Happy
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are doing so awesome!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!
  • mgeek40
    mgeek40 Posts: 36
    Options
    Thats soo great. On Friday I bought a 5x shirt. I have been wearing 6x for the last ten years so I know exactly how you feel. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB AND CONGRATS!!!!!
  • alapointe
    Options
    Thats soo great. On Friday I bought a 5x shirt. I have been wearing 6x for the last ten years so I know exactly how you feel. Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!

Good job on your progress too. It is such a good feeling to look for those smaller numbers.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.:smile:
  • joonieB
    joonieB Posts: 101
    Options
    You did it. And even more importantly, you did it HEALTHILY. Congratulations to you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that!!! Good for you! Keep those pants so you wont forget!! :)
  • Fishinfool
    Options
    awsome job :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work.:happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ccano
    ccano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Really awesome work!!! I wish I could buy smaller jeans already!
  • star23candy
    Options
    good job! thats so exciting!!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Great job, you will be in that 16 before you know it.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    Beware, though! When you get into those "regular" sizes there are soooo many more choices than you've been faced with before! I was there once & it was overwhelming! I can hardly wait to be there again!:bigsmile:
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Hooray!!!:happy: :happy:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    Congrats on the smaller britches! I'm going to have to do the same thing soon - right now, all my weight is coming off of my a**, which means a perpetual case of "Plumbers Butt"...ha ha!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you...thank you for sharing the news...it is so encouraging to us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!