Kettle bell

Options
How do I record my kettle bell class in my finess diary? Can't seem to find in database.

Replies

• nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • kltk1
    kltk1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was looking for this today and couldn't find it either. it's a pretty popular exercise, I'm surprised it's not in the DB. How do we request for it to be added?
  • JenelNguyen
    Options
    Great, I was about to ask the same question. My trainer is in here so I'll ask her what to put it under. For now I'd been using Circuit Training, but the calorie loss per minute on that one seem a bit overkill, like over 600 for 45 min. I do kettle bells twice a week for 45 min. it gets easier and it's awesome!
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    This has been asked a few times before - and there is no simple answer! I have added it to my own list and use my HRM to estimate the calories. But it will be different for you because of size/how hard we worked ect. (We have no idea if we are working out anywhere near the same amount of effort, especially as I am using a DVD and you a class, which I think tends to be more intense as you have an instructor egging you on the whole time!)

However, this was quite a good thread, and I was especially interested in the posts that discussed how HRMs were not useful for this kind of exercise. Hope it helps a bit.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/53583-kettlebell-calories-burned
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ugh I tired to add my kettle bell work out the other day and couldnt find it I was pretty frustrated so I just put it under calisthenics