Best toning/cardio workout dvd

Options
I'd like to find a dvd that would do both toning and cardio with minimal amount of time...nothin major just don't wanna be flabby anymore. Can anybody recommend any good ones that they have tried with good results? Also how would you classify them on the exercise tracker?? I am new to this and have really only done walking as my exercise and while that is a great exercise it doesn't do a whole lot for toning... Thanks guys!

Replies

• fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, its only 20 mins a day and you get results.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ilaria Montagnani's Powerstrike

P90X+ Kenpo cardio plus
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I second Jillian's 30day shred. She also has Ribbed and 6 week 6 pack you might enjoy.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I didn't include Turbo Jam in my list b/c I thought you'd get 50 replies about it. Since you didn't, here it is.

Turbo Jam does a great job of combining cardio for calorie burn and toning. Most of my last year's weight loss was thanks to Turbo Jam, and it gave me a strong foundation of overall fitness for everything I've done since then. I still include TJ Cardio Party and Punch, Kick, and Jam in my weekly rotation.

Sunday: P90X+ Kenpo plus
    Monday: Turbo Jam Cardio Party
    Tuesday: Powerstrike
    Wednesday: Turbo Jam Punch, Kick, and Jam
    Thursday: Bodystrike
    Friday: Turbo Jam Cardio Party
    Saturday: Powerstrike

I call all of them kickboxing. The lowest calorie burn of this rotation is Cardio Party (about 350 calories). The highest is Powerstrike (about 450). If I have time, I do 10-15 minutes of something else after the Turbo Jam and Powerstrike workouts (shadow boxing, punching the heavy bag, or a segment of Ilaria's Forza workout) to get a little bit more of a calorie burn.