Hello

Options
Hi everyone! I just joined last week. My goal is to lose weight, learn about eating better and to KEEP the weight off. I also telling everyone I know about this great site in hopes they will take better care of themselves. I am looking forward to meeting people in the Irving/Dallas area who are on this site.

Cole

Replies

• colecole
    colecole Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined last week. My goal is to lose weight, learn about eating better and to KEEP the weight off. I also telling everyone I know about this great site in hopes they will take better care of themselves. I am looking forward to meeting people in the Irving/Dallas area who are on this site.

Cole
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's great to have you. Hope you enjoy everything there is to offer on this site.:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cole!!:flowerforyou: You will love it here. Just remember it takes time but it does work! Log everything!! I always log my foods in first when I can to see where I am for the day. Keeps me from falling off the wagon!:tongue:
    Good luck with all your goals!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • colecole
    colecole Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think that is a great idea!! I will try it.
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: