i'm going to stop

Options

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    If you guys would just take your pregnant lady pee (HCG) you wouldn't have to worry about any of the above!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    But don't count your water intake if you put crystal light in it. Cuz that means it's not water any more.

is that true?

yes. it dramatically alters the water level in water.

hahahahahahahah this is toooooooo funny!!!:laugh: :noway:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me smile... and smiling burns calories. I think. Or maybe that's just laughing? Hmm...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me smile... and smiling burns calories. I think. Or maybe that's just laughing? Hmm...

You can burn more calories if you stare at my pictures. It's been proven to elevate your heart rate and body temperature.
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

You can burn more calories if you stare at my pictures. It's been proven to elevate your heart rate and body temperature.

The only reason I would burn calories looking at your picture is becasue my hatred for the JETS (ew!!) would cause me to frown and frowing takes more energy than smiling.
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    But don't count your water intake if you put crystal light in it. Cuz that means it's not water any more.

is that true?

Ahahahaha you guys are killin' me here!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    also, going to clean more. i have a triathlon to prepare for!

Because I want to help you be all that you can be,Im going to let you come clean my house.This is of course out of the kindness of my heart,and a sacrafice im willing to make to help you reach your triathlon goal.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    whatever you do, remember, no carbs for dinner! Insulin fairies are known to turn it into fat overnight.
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

is that true?

Ahahahaha you guys are killin' me here!!!!

Don't even mention the effects of ice cubes! Diet Killer
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

I know - how do you think I managed to avoid gaining any weight over the holidays? :wink:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    i would invest in a tape worm if i was you...

This is great advice.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid matey, you'll see very little difference. A calorie in is a calorie in regardless of what time it was eaten! Eating late at night/early in the morning won't make you lose or gain more weight. It won't make your metabolism significantly boosted by eating 6 smaller meals... it'll just mean you're less likely to snack and your blood sugar MAY remain a little more stable meaning you're less likely to a) overeat and b) binge. :)
  • Momkat65
    Options
    i would invest in a tape worm if i was you...

This is great advice.

Renting is the way to go here....
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up!

Just remember... fresh squeezed OJ isn't as healthy as eating the orange itself.
  • RAFValentina
    Options
    whatever you do, remember, no carbs for dinner! Insulin fairies are known to turn it into fat overnight.

Another load of rubbish. Carbs before bed are fantastic and I'm religious with it. Releases melotonin = restful sleep. People who sleep soundly (not necessarily for a long period of time, but sleep well) tend to have better energy levels and lose weight easier or not gain weight and be within a normal weight range.

A calorie in is a calorie in. You need other souces of energy because of what they provide such as protein for amino acids for tissue building and vitamins and minerals to help synthesise tissue regeneration/creation and fight infection/support bodily function.
  • RAFValentina
    Options
    also, going to clean more. i have a triathlon to prepare for!

I'm such a sucker... but at least some of the morons that will take it seriously and still not realise despite us that have realised its a funny saying it is, will read the advice written!
  • Momkat65
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up!

Just remember... fresh squeezed OJ isn't as healthy as eating the orange itself.

(how an orange eats itself)
    orange.png
  • DenverKos
    DenverKos Posts: 182
    Options

The only reason I would burn calories looking at your picture is becasue my hatred for the JETS (ew!!) would cause me to frown and frowing takes more energy than smiling.

lol - I thought the same thing! And the way this 4th quarter is going right now.....well, I actually have to laugh, and that burns calories, too :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I think this is all really good advice! You should listen to everything everyone says, even if it's conflicting. I'm going to stop giving any helpful responses in the forums. It should really help my journey.
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

is that true?

I heard that if you u mix crystal light with alcohol and water it not only tastes good but can remove the negative effects that alcohol causes in your system and you can count it for your water intake! Win win there!