Hello

Options
This is the best. I love every thing about it. Now I can keep track of everything in one place. It is so easy to use and I think it will be a great tool once I reach my goal to be able to maintain my weight. Thanks to whomever put this together.

Replies

• mfeldma
    mfeldma Posts: 3
    Options
    This is the best. I love every thing about it. Now I can keep track of everything in one place. It is so easy to use and I think it will be a great tool once I reach my goal to be able to maintain my weight. Thanks to whomever put this together.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    That would be Mike. He rocks. Enjoy the website and welcome to th ecommunity. Its great. I just joined on the 17th last momth. I love it.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome-1.gif

Glad to have you here:flowerforyou:
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    hey and good luck :D
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • cp2181
    cp2181 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. Wow, it's nice to be notice.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    :happy: good luck . I just joined a week ago and I am loving it. I've reached my goal everyday and surpassed it on the last 2 days. It is so helpful to have everything so handy, and I really enjoy the messages and the support.
    again good luck.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: