Looking for support

HI, I'm looking to get more support to me loosing weight. I dont want to loose a huge amount, but really need the support to keep me going as I tend to go of track as soon as I can.
I live in Wales in the UK and I'm 26 years old with 2 children. Hoping to make a few friends.

Replies

• taylorbrown1792
    taylorbrown1792 Posts: 129 Member
    I just joined today and im also looking for support :D Ill add you!
  • tgnzmum
    tgnzmum Posts: 41
    I am also looking for that lil' bit of extra support! Wishing you all the best! xo
  • Michelle_45
    Michelle_45 Posts: 2 Member
    Also looking for more support you can add me Michelle_45
  • Thanks girls. I'm going to get back to the gym as soon as my 2 are back at school, only another week to go. Have you got any goals planned yet?? NOt sure what I really want just to sort my body out
  • mrsdixon814
    mrsdixon814 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey there! I joined about 3-4 weeks ago at the urging of two of my friends. I haven't lost one pound but I haven't gained one either. Of course, joining during the holiday season with food and treats everywhere isn't easy. But I love the site and it is a great way to keep track of things. You can add me, I'll be as supportive as I can be. Committing to changing your lifestyle and becoming healthier is never an easy decision but it's the right one. If you're motivated and you want it badly enough, you can make it happen. Happy New Year and good luck!
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me :-) Happy new year!
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    I don't have a lot to lose (unless you consider 20lbs a lot)

I'll be starting this12 week program on the 5th (it's free)
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

This website also has videos of just about every exercise you can think of
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

I will be modifying the leg workouts though because I have a knee injury. I just need a plan when I go to the gym, and this has a schedule for me to follow. When I didn't have a plan at the gym & just "went to work my butt off" I wasn't seeing any results. I need to have a plan.
    Hope this helps. I've only been here for a week so feel free to add me :)