Need a MFP Buddy?

Options
Anyone feel free to add me, I just for warn you, I will be honest with you exp if you had ur food diary open to friends ill point out things and make ideal suggestions etc or tell you NO when no one else will, if you want a friend like that ADD ME!

I had someone de-friend me cause they couldn't take advice well :indifferent:

I mean they where eating nothing but junk & fast food i was just trying to help :grumble:

Anyhoo if you need a friend that will tell you like it is and you want that kinda support add me

Somedays I can't get to EVERYONES posts/diary's but I do try :flowerforyou:

Ive been there done that fallen off the wagon picked myself back up and done it over again

I gained 195lbs when I quit smoking (I was 135 at the time when I quit smoking, 12yrs ago!) I gained so much lost 156lbs in 19months gained 30 back with stress of buying/selling houses, now getting back on track, we can do this together!

Replies

• MaryCRobertson
    MaryCRobertson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It wasn't me right?? I know i eat out alot but i think i'm doing alot better with YOUR help, thank you for that and being honest with me and kicking my butt when i need it..
  • i like a good challenge...lets see what you have to say about my food diary
    Anyone feel free to add me, I just for warn you, I will be honest with you exp if you had ur food diary open to friends ill point out things and make ideal suggestions etc or tell you NO when no one else will, if you want a friend like that ADD ME!

I had someone de-friend me cause they couldn't take advice well :indifferent:

I mean they where eating nothing but junk & fast food i was just trying to help :grumble:

Anyhoo if you need a friend that will tell you like it is and you want that kinda support add me

Somedays I can't get to EVERYONES posts/diary's but I do try :flowerforyou:

Ive been there done that fallen off the wagon picked myself back up and done it over again

I gained 195lbs when I quit smoking (I was 135 at the time when I quit smoking, 12yrs ago!) I gained so much lost 156lbs in 19months gained 30 back with stress of buying/selling houses, now getting back on track, we can do this together!
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    It wasn't me right?? I know i eat out alot but i think i'm doing alot better with YOUR help, thank you for that and being honest with me and kicking my butt when i need it..

No not you Mary your still on my friends list :flowerforyou:

and im glad I can help, you can't get away from me really we are family :tongue:
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    LOL what do you think about my diary??? Now don't take into account this past week, the holidays have been killer and as much as I've been trying to log, certain days were just too much and I couldn't even remember everything I ate! (Today being one of them, don't look at today's!!)
  • TNoire
    Options
    LOL what do you think about my diary??? Now don't take into account this past week, the holidays have been killer and as much as I've been trying to log, certain days were just too much and I couldn't even remember everything I ate! (Today being one of them, don't look at today's!!)

That just makes me wanna go look :laugh:
    I know where you live :tongue: kinda just gotta ask Tarran :happy:
    I was about to ask you about that Mt Dew a day lady :noway: :laugh:

as far as today goes...... :indifferent:
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha yeah yeah, I can't function without my Mt. Dew!! I'm working on it but I can only deal with the headaches for so long, especially with a toddler!! I did manage to get down to ONE a day (except for this past week, don't judge!!) you wouldn't believe how much I was drinking before I started MFP!!! Anywho -- today is Day #1 of getting back on track, so feel free to comment on my diary from now on! (=
  • TNoire
    Options
    Hahahahaha yeah yeah, I can't function without my Mt. Dew!! I'm working on it but I can only deal with the headaches for so long, especially with a toddler!! I did manage to get down to ONE a day (except for this past week, don't judge!!) you wouldn't believe how much I was drinking before I started MFP!!! Anywho -- today is Day #1 of getting back on track, so feel free to comment on my diary from now on! (=

I know im teasing you!
    :flowerforyou: