Hello new MFP Members!

Options
TNoire
TNoire Posts: 642 Member
Anyone feel free to add me, I just for warn you, I will be honest with you exp if you had ur food diary open to friends ill point out things and make ideal suggestions etc or tell you NO when no one else will, if you want a friend like that ADD ME!

I had someone de-friend me cause they couldn't take advice well :indifferent:

I mean they where eating nothing but junk & fast food i was just trying to help :grumble:

Anyhoo if you need a friend that will tell you like it is and you want that kinda support add me

Somedays I can't get to EVERYONES posts/diary's but I do try :flowerforyou:

Ive been there done that fallen off the wagon picked myself back up and done it over again

I gained 195lbs when I quit smoking (I was 135 at the time when I quit smoking, 12yrs ago!) I gained so much lost 156lbs in 19months gained 30 back with stress of buying/selling houses, now getting back on track, we can do this together!

Replies

• tgnzmum
    tgnzmum Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi! I need a friend like you!!! lol! I just rejoined this group..and could use all the support I can get! Happy New Year!!
    ~Cheers~ =)
  • jojo115
    jojo115 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Happy New year! I've been using MFP for about 6 months. My goal is to lose 5 lbs this year. I wish all reach their goals this year to maintain a sexy figure and healthy lifestyle.