are you becoming obsessed with your food choices?

Options
let me just say, that i really like eating healthy, love all the veggies and fruit that i eat.
I have started packing my lunch, when going out shopping for the day, or when i go just about anywhere, because i don't want to be tempted, or forced to eat what might have the unknown fat/sodium in it. I totally stress out, if i am going to a function where food is served, and it might not be a good choice. I was going out to a ladies day out lunch, checked out the menu online, and ordered the steamed veg, and snuck in a container of my own food to go with it.
am i the only one who does this???

Replies

• dictations
    Options
    I stress out too. When I think of really fatty junk food I sometimes plan on treating myself to, I both feel happy yet conflicted since it's loaded with calories. But I eat a good amount of clean food so that goes away quickly. ^___^
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    No I'm not, but I think you're doing good carrying your own food when you can. At least you have control of your food choices this way. It never occured to me to carry food to a restaurant and add my own to it good job I say because a lot of times no good options are available. I say your not obsessed just well prepared :o)