Snow pics from today

watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
Just thought I would share. The snow started about 1:30 this afternoon, and this was taken around 5:30pm...this is my backyard.

snowfall03012009030.jpg

snowfall03012009029.jpg

My 11 year old build a snowman on my car! :laugh:

Replies

• watch48win
    Just thought I would share. The snow started about 1:30 this afternoon, and this was taken around 5:30pm...this is my backyard.

snowfall03012009030.jpg

snowfall03012009029.jpg

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member

snowfall03012009030.jpg

OOOHHH..I think some snowmobile action is warrantd there, i'd have my cross country skis strapped on already, our snow is all gone! :sad: we had a high of +10 and it all melted! It's bitter cold today, but no snow.
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Wow that is awesome! Its doing the same here now! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!!:bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    Wow that is awesome! Its doing the same here now! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!!!:bigsmile:

I just added a "snowman" pic! :laugh:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    jeez...!
    today im wearing a mini jean skirt flipflops and a halter top:bigsmile:

its amazing outside today!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    It's so pretty! None for us today but we had a storm come through on Friday. As much as I love it I am ready for spring. I can't wait to start running and walking outside.
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Wow I am jealous! I think it's going to skip us AGAIN! I really hope to wake up to some of the beautiful white stuff in the morning! My soon to be 11 year old has already cancelled school in his head! :noway:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    oh you guys can come and take some of our, had snow since christmas, and I don't mean a couple inches, currently about two feet out there and that dropped from about 3 feet last week cause we had some warmer weather. (I am talking +6 celcius).

Snow blah, I am ready for sun and green grass.
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member

I just added a "snowman" pic! :laugh:

Too cute!!! He should be able to build a big one tomorrow!!:bigsmile:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Omigod! That is sooo beautiful. Enjoy it while you have it!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Tks for sharing. Nice pics. Pls tell your 11 yr old that the snowman is really cute on the car! You're not going to drive with the snowman still on the car I hope!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

snowfall03012009030.jpg

snowfall03012009029.jpg

awesome on the first picture...GORGEOUS! Cute on the second with the car snowman..to funny!!

Sorry I know your snow came from our direction but I really don't think we sent THAT much? Maybe you're getting storms from 2 directions? I promise no more snow from our direction!:blushing: :laugh:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Tks for sharing. Nice pics. Pls tell your 11 yr old that the snowman is really cute on the car! You're not going to drive with the snowman still on the car I hope!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    oh but she SHOULD, as it's so darned cute!:laugh:

FC:heart:
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    So glad its you and not me!!!!!!! Nice and clear in Iowa,,,,,,So tired of cold and snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    WOW ....nice..
    .truth be told....the nice weather here?...well...its always nice and gets boring and I miss that snow...I am from the midwest and just dont get any weather of any kind like that......enjoy it ...looks lovely
  • watch48win
    fyi---the snow is still falling....and they already canceled school for tomorrow...so it's alittle loud in the house tonight! sigh.....
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    I live in Birmingham, AL and it snowed here from about 4:30 am this morning until about 12:30 this afternoon. We got about 2.5 inches and 45 minutes after the snow stopped the sun came out and it all melted.
  • mmackie
    mmackie Posts: 93
    Its beautiful...but very cold looking to me...It was about 80 degrees here today! I just had to be outside-I knew when BeGorgeous said she was in her halter that she had to be in San Diego...:glasses:

I really like the snowman-very cute!
  • watch48win
    It's beautiful alright, but if we have to go outside one more time to get the snow off of the Sat Dish I'm going to call it a night and go to bed......the dish is on the roof and we have to use a hose to spray off the snow. :explode: :laugh:
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    :glasses: I'm here is san diego too, I'm sorry but, I just don't miss the snow.. 85 at my house and beautiful, I couldn't ask for any better way to spend the winter. I never want to leave here. I've been here for 4 1/2 yrs, I've adjusted to the mild weather very nicely. my hometown had snow 2 days ago, and they are all sick of it, the beautiful weather gets me alot of visitors, I love that...!
    good luck to all of you , stay warm:drinker: