Any other young adults needing to lose 80-100 pounds? Add me

Options
2»

Replies

• tmhowla
    tmhowla Posts: 24
    Options
    Im 24 and looking to lose 65 pounds. Add me if you want to motivate each other and give each other tips.
  • vickijank
    vickijank Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 26 and looking to lose about 100. I should have started this journey a long time ago but, I'm here now and that is what matters! :flowerforyou:

Sending a friend request now :)

That goes for anyone, feel free to add me!! I love new friends/supporters and people to support too! :)
  • juwill33
    juwill33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site also..I am looking to lose over 100lbs...I am 32
  • juwill33
    juwill33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    oops sent it to fast. feel free to add me!
  • kimistry35
    kimistry35 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello Mizz Kimistry here working on loose n a good 80 pounds let's do this yall......GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :happy:
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 in a little over a week and need to lose about the same :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am 21 and I am wanting to lose 52 lbs....for now. And once I get to that maybe another 20. I'll add you!
  • diserrano
    diserrano Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you can add me im 23. and need to lose 100+ :)
  • kthicksten
    Options
    I'm 19 and aiming to lose 65 pounds, but once I get to that I will probably try to lose another 15-20 more.
  • rsajoc
    rsajoc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am new to this site. I saw your post....and for the first time in my life I weigh 200lbs-ouch! I am finally trying to lose 70lbs and eat better and exercise because I want to....not for anyone else. I am married (going on 16yrs) have 2 sons, one is 14 and the other 10. I just turned 40 so it's a little more challenging I think...but I would love to motivate each other !:smile:
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose about 100 lbs. More than welcome to add me. :)
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 and want to loose 70 + pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • andtaratoo
    Options
    28 and want to loose 60 (I've already lost 20 before joining MFP, but need a boost!) Add me if you'd like!!