100 pushup challenge

Options

Replies

• amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I initialed at 29, maxed at 32 for this week! Kind of worried that my other workouts are gonna affect the numbers a little bit but hey, as long as I keep working towards my goals it's gonna get better!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    challenge accepted!
    But I'm doing the girly push ups. :D
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Started with week 3 Level 3 - day 3 I completed 122 (22+30+20+20 + 30 max). No modifications allowed for black belts LOL!!

:tongue:
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I completed Week 3 Day 2 100 pushups (25, 15, 15, 25, 20). I modified the 15s, and 20 only)
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone seems to be doing great! Sorry I was MIA this weekend, had to leave unexpectantly for a funeral. My last set last week (week 1 day 3) was 8... Up from my initial test of 4! YAY!

Here's the spreadsheet of everyone's progress. (I only put in the last set of the last day, not the total amount of pushups done). If I missed anyone let me know? GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!

Name 1-Jan 8-Jan
    bexxgirl 3 5
    mrsjenfrank 3 8
    pipinana 4 8
    chloeoo 5 9
    DoingItNow201 10 15
    jojowink 23 16
    ehunte 14 20
    LRH64 37 30
    amandabrady 29 32
    cms6300 40
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    And I'm out! :( My knees won't let me do push ups. Stupid injury.
    Oh well, I am doing alot of walking!
    Good luck everyone!
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    And as of the end of Week 2, I'm up to 10!! (Small victories)
  • pipinana
    Options
    And I'm out! :( My knees won't let me do push ups. Stupid injury.
    Oh well, I am doing alot of walking!
    Good luck everyone!

Aw, sorry to hear that! Glad that you're walking though... =) Much better on the knees.
  • pipinana
    Options
    And as of the end of Week 2, I'm up to 10!! (Small victories)

=) AWESOME! I'd say up from 3 is a big victory! Keep it up.:drinker:
  • pipinana
    Options
    I've been sick, so I didn't do anything this week! Sorry to say I'll be doing week two over... But I'm not giving up!!!

How'd everyone else do this week?
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    TOTALLY with you!
  • sandy87v
    Options
    I'm gonna try it!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this, too. I got away from it for a bit, so I restarted on Week 3 last week. I got through that and did Week 4, Day 1 yesterday. Gonna move on to Week 4, Day 2 tomorrow.

Back when I was in my best shape ever, I was doing 400 pushups a day. At eight different times of day, I'd drop and do 50. I wanna get back to being that guy again. Even if I don't ever get to do 100 in a row (as the program promises), if I can get back to doing my 50x8 thing, I'll be a happy guy.

Good luck, everyone! :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I might give this a good try actually. Im in ROTC and can do 72 in a row right now. Boy would the cadets jaws drop if I did 100!
  • pipinana
    Options
    I'm doing this, too. I got away from it for a bit, so I restarted on Week 3 last week. I got through that and did Week 4, Day 1 yesterday. Gonna move on to Week 4, Day 2 tomorrow.

Back when I was in my best shape ever, I was doing 400 pushups a day. At eight different times of day, I'd drop and do 50. I wanna get back to being that guy again. Even if I don't ever get to do 100 in a row (as the program promises), if I can get back to doing my 50x8 thing, I'll be a happy guy.

Good luck, everyone! :)

Holy hell, that's a lot of pushups! =)
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Still at 15, but finally did week one as prescribed. Push ups are a killer work out for abs!
  • pipinana
    Options
    Still at 15, but finally did week one as prescribed. Push ups are a killer work out for abs!

=) totally, stomach too. so we'll do week 2 together then. sweet!
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Finished week 4.. last set 33.....repeat of exhustion test today and did 55!:smile:
  • pipinana
    Options
    Finished week 4.. last set 33.....repeat of exhustion test today and did 55!:smile:

Wow, that's fantastic!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    finished week 4 - test was yesterday - 63. Thanks!