25 pounds to go

Hey all,
I have just joined this sight. I was looking to lose 30 pounds and in the past week I have lost 5. I have found my secret and unfortunatly is to look good for someone else. Kinda make them eat there heart out kind of thing. But I guess you have to find what motivates you, and an ex was it for me. I am not saying that is the only reason why, but that is what gave me the push I needed to really focus. Kinda like Rocky with his fight against Apollo. Anyway that is my scoop for now. Wish me luck and the best of luck to you all.

Replies

• Hey all,
    I have just joined this sight. I was looking to lose 30 pounds and in the past week I have lost 5. I have found my secret and unfortunatly is to look good for someone else. Kinda make them eat there heart out kind of thing. But I guess you have to find what motivates you, and an ex was it for me. I am not saying that is the only reason why, but that is what gave me the push I needed to really focus. Kinda like Rocky with his fight against Apollo. Anyway that is my scoop for now. Wish me luck and the best of luck to you all.
  • Hey all,

Look Girl I am definately feelin ya! I say whatever motivation that you need to make yourself feel better and happier is still good motivation! GOOD LUCK! Don't look down on yourself because you can make it! :flowerforyou:

P.S. I lost 5lbs this week too! :drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    :flowerforyou: