I'm one of the many who joined on New Years! LOL

Options
I figured this site would be hoppin' come the first of the year, and I was correct! I'm sticking with this until I reach my target weight...I want to lose about...140 lbs! And I'm quitting smoking!

Aaaaah!!!

I plan on being active in this community, because it may just be the thing that keeps me going! Ciao!

Replies

• StacyRDH
    Options
    Ok sounds great! Lets do it together! ;) We can do it!
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are making a great decision. This site has helped me. I've only lost about 3 lbs since joining, but I've learned so much. In the past year, I've lost 25 lbs. Stick to it and welcome!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you all will love it. welcome.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nick... you'll find MFP is a great website with lots of good advice, support and encouragement! You've definitely come to the right place! Feel free to add me, if you want! :smile:
  • steelmagnolia1984
    Options
    I am also new :) and I want to loose about 140 lbs as well, and so glad you're quitting smoking :) .
  • yellowrose5321
    yellowrose5321 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too -- joined a few days ago and have been trying to get things set up and ready to go first thing tomorrow morning!

Congrats on your decision to quit smoking! 2 of my 3 kids and their spouses quit during the past year -- now if I could just get the other one and my DH to join them . . .

Good luck with your weight loss plan -- WE CAN DO IT!!