Need a Butt Kicker!!!

Options
I have been on MFP for almost a year, and I am not doing great at all!!!! I really need someone that will kick my butt when I fall back into bad habbits and support me when I am doing good. I know this is a lot to ask, because we are all trying to lose weight. But for some reason I just get into these slumps and can't get out. So do I have any takers?

Replies

• missfluffyuk
    Options
    I can kick your butt, as long as you're not somebody who'll get offended when I do so.

I need somebody to kick mine too. So you can give as good as you get, if you want.
  • loveispink
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm new but I'm willing to support you and help you when you need that extra notch!
  • NaytM84
    NaytM84 Posts: 38
    Options
    Sounds just like me! I Will get into a good kick and then out of no where I drop! Feel free to kick my butt and I will kick yours back! :-D
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good at butt kicking! Well other people's I haven't mastered butt kick yet (no thanks to trying Jillian Michaels).

Feel free to add me. I'll give encouragement when its needed!
  • klshannon12
    klshannon12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I won't get offended at all!! I need someone strong to keep me going and I can try and do the same. Maybe it will help us both to stay on track!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm not a butt kicker, but I can encourage, suggest, and tell you all the time that YOU CAN DO THIS! REALLY YOU CAN DO THIS...

It's not about how far you have to go...it's about the journey that started you at MFP and the trails and paths you will take to a better healthier you!

Now let's get busy! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! REALLY YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I have been on MFP for almost a year, and I am not doing great at all!!!! I really need someone that will kick my butt when I fall back into bad habbits and support me when I am doing good. I know this is a lot to ask, because we are all trying to lose weight. But for some reason I just get into these slumps and can't get out. So do I have any takers?

Good Luck!! You can do it :) If you have the will you'll find a way! We are all here to support you :)