before you go comparing yourself to a model....

Options

Replies

• omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    amazing...well...she wont have to worry about people coming up to her on the street and saying hey...its you from the billboard!

wow...even a longer neck
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    See! We can all look that good! Just cake on that make up!:bigsmile: She actually looked good without all that! And I bet it took a lot of time too!:ohwell: Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    good link to post....seen it somewhere before but makes you think each and everytime you see it....airbrushing Hello People...they don't look like that in the morning upon waking up! lol

Glad you posted hope many see this that are on here working toward the 'model look'...it doesn't exist in the real world. :noway:

FC:heart:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I love the dove commercials that they do. My husband loves the ones in the magazines where the girls are in their bra and undies(not because they are in their bra and undies), he says that is what a real woman is supposed to look like in real life. He is not a fan of the super skinny! Thank god or we would not be married:laugh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    you want me to buy a bird??????????????
  • dhutch33
    dhutch33 Posts: 25
    Options
    I saw that on a Dr. Phil show about a young teenage girl who wanted to be "cool" in school and dressing way beyond her years. It's a good eye opener!! More teenage girls should see it!
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    We had to watch this in my sociology class in high school. Very interesting.