Starting over :) I need active friends!

Options
Hi all! First time poster, here. I just finished my masters degree and it seems I gained the graduate school... 30. (ugh :( too many late nights and pizza laden study sessions...) I've made a goal to lose the 30 plus an extra 20 :) I used the app a while ago, but realized I need active friends to stay motivated. I reset my profile and started over :) Feel free to add me! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and help motivate you too :)

Replies

• crazybusymara
    crazybusymara Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am starting over too!! I use the app too and soooo need a buddy system! Just because I started posting tonight, it made me get on my treadmill for a few minutes - I think this will help!!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well!! Feel free to add me! It's always good to have extra motivation from people going through the same thing you are!! Here's to a wonderful 2012!!
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Accountability is the way to go! It really helps alot!:happy:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys! I've got another 35 to go myself before I hit my big first goal. I'm here everyday and am participating in some challenges. I have found that the more active my MFP friends are, the better I do. :)
  • lenny776
    Options
    I just started over about four months ago and with the help of being in Afghanistan and being away from alcohol and fast food (my two biggest setbacks) I have lost 35 pounds! Stay active and watch the sugar and I know you will see the results that you want!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have been actively on MFP for just over 2 months now. I log everything, every single day. Feel free to add me for support! I have 40lbs to go!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started over as well and know important the encouragement is.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me :)
  • txfamilyof7
    txfamilyof7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I restarted last week. I, too, need some accountability! Add me, we'll encourage each other!!! :-)
  • Jishmeister
    Options
    This is my first time in these forums but I plan to be active. I think dieting with friends makes it so much easier and keeps you motivated. I'd love make friends too.
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    HI! Welcome! Feel free to add me. I'm here every day logging my stuff and encouraging others.
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am doing grad school again and recognize the symptoms! Add me if you wish.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add. ive been maintaining for 6 months now and have been on here more than a year consistantly. good luck.
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I need friends too so don't be shy ppl!
  • Xquisitz
    Options
    Hey!! Newbie here too, just trying to figure how things work here. This site seems really great and I will be using it everyday to help me get rid of all this 60 pounds of uselessness. I'll add you and try to get your mind made up about losing weight, then that way you won't fall off. I've been singing the weightloss song for a few years now and I've made up my mind now:-)
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone! My goal this time last year was to lose some lbs, from a massive weight gain during pregnancy.. I lost 30 last year, I started out with Weight Watchers Online and when my time expired a friend told me about MFP. So I continued to use it but quit around August. So here I am again.. I have kept most of the weight off, but need to get back in the habit. Feel free to add me too.. I started off the year right today by running on the treadmill for a little over 2 miles 30 minutes.. so here we go again! We can do it.
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for 3/4 of a year and have lost 23 lbs so far. 20+ more to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • vanidosa27
    vanidosa27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I suggest you join my Team Proof Positive group. We are killing it in 2012 with a challenge each month guaranteed to get you fit! This is the Facebook page link to the event. Let me know if you have trouble finding it!
    http://www.facebook.com/events/150328898408879/#!/events/150328898408879/
  • purseus
    purseus Posts: 54
    Options
    hey im pretty active add me if you want
  • Serrtana
    Serrtana Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again, too. Feel free to add me. I could use the boost.