Looking for encouragement buddies/accountability partners

Options
Hey!! I'm 42, and I'm determined to make this work this time! I've got at least 40 pounds to lose, would be thrilled to lose 60! I'm a busy mom with 2 sons in college, living at home, and a very active competitive cheerleader daughter who is 13. Between them, working full time and our fledgling photography business I've got little time to myself. I drive about 45 minutes to work each day, work through lunch, pick my daughter up at school and try to keep the home running in my 'spare' time'. Had been a member of a YMCA, but we quit going so I cancelled it - figured it was a waste of money. So, together with my husband, we are working toward eating right and working out on our own. Need ideas, suggestions, words of encouragement, anything you could throw at me! Bring it on!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I love the support I get on here from my friends. I am also very busy and can understand how you feel. I work full time (about 12hrs a day), taking 2 classes for school and have a small part time home business. So free time what is that!!!

I am going to be starting a Challenge group on 16 Jan if you are interesetd, and feel free to add me as a friend!