YAY fit-tv- free VOD

Options
ok so last night i was kinda bored and didnt want to go to the fitness center at my apt. due to the rain so i checked VOD and the Gillian michaels 30day shred and the biggest loser workouts for free. So really if you have cable no excuse not to workout . Just thought id share because i was actually going to buy these dvds now i dont have to .

Replies

• Princessme25
    Options
    ok so last night i was kinda bored and didnt want to go to the fitness center at my apt. due to the rain so i checked VOD and the Gillian michaels 30day shred and the biggest loser workouts for free. So really if you have cable no excuse not to workout . Just thought id share because i was actually going to buy these dvds now i dont have to .
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    is this on rogers? Where's fit tv I've seen ads for it but I've never been able to find the channel.
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    I worked out with Biggest Loser last night on my television!! The Jillian Michaels 30 day shred was level 2 so I couldn't do it, I have never even done level one yet lol!!
    For those that don't know...it's Time Warner (mine is) Video on Demand!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I guess it depends who your carrier is and where you love but we don't get J.M or biggest losers on demand
    booo-hooo
    I get a bunch of no name cheesy work out sessions....I'm here in Northern NJ and have cable

Kim
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    I have cable (Cox) and we have fit tv on channel 1. I saw Jullian Michaels on there but I've never tried it. I've seen the biggest losers workout but the one I did wasn't very challenging. I might give Jullian a try tonight, I've heard her workouts are intense!!!