Last 10 Pounds

Options
KiyaK
KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
Hola! I've been on MFP for about 4 months & lost my first 10lbs pretty easily in the first 2 months. I've been "maintaining" for the last two months, and need to get back at it!! I only have 10 more pounds to go, but they say the last 5-10 are the hardest :S Would love encouraging friends with similar goals (or not...) really just looking for more support! :)

Current stats: 24yo, 5'6" 140lbs

Replies

• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    me too, i've been maintaining... 2 months already! i kinda lost all my willpower. i need to lose 5 lbs to be ok and 10 lbs to be perfect, and yes, i cheated but i did well too and it seems that i just can't lose those last few pounds.
  • greg331
    greg331 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey there...dropped the first ten real fast and then leveled out...starting exercise tomorrow to take it up a notch! Have a ways to go but in it for the long haul! Good luck!
  • jpaag1993
    Options
    hi, i have read your post about loosing 10 lbs pretty quickly, and i was wondering how you did it?!:]
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Just followed the guidelines set by MFP. Stay under on calories. Super simple. Consistency is the most important aspect for me & what I'm struggling with now. I stay under during the week, but have been allowing my weekends to get more & more out of control.
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 36,5-4' at 140..want to lose 10 more....stuck for the last 3 months..