Anyone starting to exercise this week...?

Options
...please friend me to keep the motivation going. I'm going to try and get on my elliptical 4x a week. Would love to connect with anyone just getting started. Good luck!!

Replies

• AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi! I just started exercising again this week and would like to connect with folks facing the same challenges right now. I am walking 4x a week and going to give my husband's rowing machine a try (yikes!). Rain today so looks like I'll need my wellies! Add me if you'd like. :) --Alli
  • DMartin528
    Options
    hi feel free to add me im doing the same will be hitting the gym alot more going to try and do the elliptical 3x a week and a body pump class the other 2 days im not on that and working in pilates on other days as well
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    I am starting this Monday my goal is set to burn 3500 cals a week. So I set it to work out 5 days a week which ment having to burn 700 cals for 5 days with 2 rest days. Feel free to add me. :)
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me, I have been to the gym before on a regular basis but I'm restarting because I wasn't working out properly due to hypermobility and pain.
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    Trying to get back in the routine and keep it after the holiday schedules, walking 5 days. Also trying to incorporate some strength training in.
  • paulwill
    Options
    Hi,

I am in the same boat. Start back with exercise. Dog walking, run/walking on my own, and strength training in my garden :)

Feel free to friend me too, so we can all try and motivate each other!