Time to Do This...NO EXCUSES!!!!

Options
Hello Everyone. My name is Tonya; I'm a 40 somethinger; I'm about to be an empty nester; I have 21 of marital bliss under my belt; and I have the pleasure of making a living doing what makes me most happy...Teaching. I am feeling really blessed in life and I look forward to moving into 2012. There's only one area of life where I have some concerns and that is with my health and weight. Though I lost 20 pounds in 2011, I still have not managed to turn my dieting efforts into a real life changing regimen. Thus, I decided to take a friends advice and try out myfitnespal.com.

I'd just like to say I'm happy to join you here on MyFitnessPal and I'm looking forward to experiencing a fabulous and healthy weight loss journey with you all. I am looking for a few new friends to connect with as I embark on this new adventure and I hope to share my triumphs and set-backs with you. I also look forward to all that you have to share with me. I pray that through your sharing, I'll learn everything that I need to reach my ultimate health and weight loss goals. Who knows, maybe I can help you reach yours along the way as well. I know that this journey won't be an easy one but with your help, guidance, support, and yes, honesty; I know that the end result will be well worth all of the efforts.

I can't wait to get started and I can't wait to meet all of you. Here's to new friends!!! Afterall, I'll need plenty of friends to get this party started. So hit me up friends because tonight, is the first day of the rest of my life!!!! Cliche? Yes. True? Absolutely!!! So here we go myfitnesspals. Let's get this party started!!!!!!!