Hi any Harley riders here?

Options
2»

Replies

• dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Harley's only? I'm out of luck, I ride a Yamaha.

I'm with you.. 2009 V-Star here..
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Not a harley but i ride a vulcan.

and here is my bike on my bike

BikeonBike2-1.jpg

I had a Vulcan 1600 before my Concours. My wide rode a Vulcan 1500, but she wrecked it. Now she has a VStar 1300 Tourer. Vulcans are nice bikes. Practically bulletproof. She had 40k on hers and never had a problem. I traded mine in with 20k and had zero issues as well.
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Id LOVE a harley one day...LOVE the sportsters, just my size. I had what i could afford at the time...a Honda :( Not a harley by far but better than nothing! Had to sell it 2 years ago to get a decent car to prepare for a baby! Id love to get my harley...One day! Been in love with bikes ever since I was 3! My dad had me on the back of his as soon as I was old enough to hang on!

My husband said our daughters not allowed to get her license...I said the heck shes not!!! LOL
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Yes, my husband and I both have harleys. In fact, we got married 6 years ago. Drove the bikes out to the Black Hills and had an old west wedding in Deadwood, South Dakota.
  • FitForRiding
    Options
    I ride a Softail Deuce (just graduated from a custom 1200 Sportster), my husband a Springer Softail :-)
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I ride a V-Star, I have notice that my bike seems to have a little more power now that I'm a few lbs lighter. :glasses:
    My wife rides a Sportser if that make you feel better. :laugh:
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I ride a Heritage Classic and DH rides a RoadKing
  • jlbabb
    jlbabb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ride a Altra Classic and wife rides a Delux.....:smile: We have been touring for the last 3 year ever since the kid left the nest.