I feel like I am going to go insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Options
Ugh!!! For the last few months, I have been hanging around in the 240's I feel like I can not escape the 240lb mark. I feel like I am meant to be 240lbs+ forever. It's like I will finally get my weight down to the 230's (lowest was 237.6 a couple weeks ago) and it will stay there for a week, then it will shoot back up to the 240's...going up as high as 245 sometimes. I am SO sick of this! This is the reason i fell off my diet in the first place. I can't take it anymore. It's been like this for months!!! Should I start weighing in once a month now? Part of the reason i think is because I get PMS 2 weeks early...that is such crap. Makes me want to only weigh in once a month around the time I am at my lowest. Good idea or no? I feel like I am going to go crazy! argh

I watch my sodium a lot...I try and not eat anything that has over 300mg of sodium in it. Even though I have gone over my sodium limit in the last few day, I'm usually pretty good about it. I try and eat a lot of potassium so it helps flush out sodium. I know it's probably all water weight, but it never did this when i first started losing weight. I even used to lose when it was TOM time.

I'm also starting to think that I should stop strength training because if I'm gaining muscle mass, it's going to frustrate me because the scale is going to go up :(

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Take your scale. Put it on top of your refrigerator. FORGET IT IS THERE.
    Continue eating right and exercising. It will happen.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    what they said!! There is nothing wrong with only hopping on once a month :)