In need of friends, tried it without an failed!

Options

Replies

• bigglesinc
    Options
    Would be nice to be part of a group.

Add me :)
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost 4 months and have logged every day!!! Keeping to the program and having friends is necessary for me. Please feel free to friend me.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    Add me, I love to push and be pushed by all!!!
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    you can never have enough support i will send a freind request anyone else feel free to add me :love:
  • kitt8980
    kitt8980 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in, add me. I can always use motivation too and love to help others. We can all lose this weight together.
  • kitt8980
    Options
    I am in, add me. I can always use motivation too and love to help others. We can all lose this weight together.
  • kitt8980
    Options
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request, and am happy for anyone to add me too :)
  • Swanz21
    Swanz21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone! Lets all do this together and get it done. Feel free to add me as a friend and motivator.
  • Star4Me
    Star4Me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started this in August but still don't know what I am doing!!! lost interest about October!!! So I guess having a few friends on here may be good!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • Heifer1234
    Options
    I need any/all the support I can get. I dont have much from family.... they say "you wont do it, you'll fail like all the other times...."

thanks!!!!!
  • kms1811
    Options
    I could use a friend as well! I need all the help I can get to stay motivated.
  • active52
    Options
    Sure - the more the merrier!, Here's to our success in 2012!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I have found that the support is really helping me to stay strong and push through when I am struggling.

Libby
  • youreds91
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm also in need of support.
  • thea0101
    thea0101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just joined today, I also think I need friends to start this journey with. Anyone ok to add me? :)
  • LGOllie
    LGOllie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd be grateful for some friends on here too! I tried this site last year and lost 28lbs but the minute I stopped using the tools I gained all the weight!!! Just weighed myself this morning and I'm back to the weight I was last New Year. I think I'd find it easier to lose the weight if I had some freinds.

That is it exactly! We need the friends. We can't go it alone! People need people! We can't just assume that once we lose the weight, we can stop. We have to keep being accountable and not just toss all our hard work to the wind!

I am new here, a few days only, but already feel stronger and supported! The best to everyone!
  • fcnrn2010
    fcnrn2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree. I tried it last year by myself and did okay for a few weeks, but lost interest in logging exercise and daily intake mainly because I didn't have any encouragement.
  • Chloeoo
    Chloeoo Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Anyone feel free to add me :)