Starting Again

Options
I really need some help and encouragement ! I have dieted lots of times, tried slimming world and weight watchers and they work for a while and then I give up and it all goes on again.
I have now got to the point where I have more clothes in my bedroom that dont fit me than do ! So really need to get focused and lose at least a stone.

Please Help !!

Replies

• cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Take it one day at a time. I've put a few pounds back on over Xmas but am back on plan today. You can't regret the past because it is over, today is a good day to be on plan!
    A pound a week off is almost 4 stones in a year (and you don't have that much to lose!!)
    I break it down into one stone chunks. That makes it seem more manageable xx
  • paramedicsarah
    Options
    Hi Dawn! Add me if you like. I'm looking to get healthier and fitter and lose a little bit too. :smile:
  • Signora
    Options
    Me too...the last 8 years my weight has gone steadily up, need to reverse that trend. Good Luck!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    In the same boat ) plz accept my friend request
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    Have sent you a private message. Please add me as a friend. Dave.
  • active52
    Options
    Exactly where I am too, Today is a new day, so I am motivated and determined. We can encourage eachother!
  • phoebe2488
    phoebe2488 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like. I have been where you are and if I can do it, you can too. :-)
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    plz add me for mutual support
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I "started over" in October and am still going strong. I plan on this being the last time. I am ready to make the lifestyle change. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Libby
  • kms1811
    Options
    I am in the same situation, please add me!:happy:
  • WymanN
    WymanN Posts: 6
    Options
    You can do it! Slow and steady will get you there. Set small goals and work through them. Get control of your diet with help from myfitnesspal, add a little exercise (just moderate at first), and dont forget to occassionally indulge yourself (moderately and selectively, of course). By summer you will be well on your way. Happy New Year!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi Dear, add mee if you want to. We would all get there. MFP is different from every weight loss program i ever tried. there is something about it that just keeps yougoing
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Support and motivation go a long way to losing weight I think :flowerforyou:
  • DawnieCurz
    DawnieCurz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the adds.. you have motivated me to exercise today on the wii .. the first time in 12 months.. x