Introduction~from New Brunswick, Canada

I have battled weight all my life. I have been successful many times in losing, but I never keep it off. I always revert back to old habits. Last time I was successful was through WW and it worked.
I was on here last year, did well, but then after a Cancer diagnosis this past Spring, I fell off the wagon...hard!! Once I got through my radiation treatments and back to some semblance of normalcy, I just couldn't stop feeling sorry for my fat self and just kept eating and eating and eating. Excuse after excuse after excuse. I am soooo not comfortable in my own skin right now, and hate the fact that I am at my second fattest in my life, and I haven't even got on the scale yet! Tomorrow!!! and measurements as well!! This time I have to do this. I can no longer walk well, issues with my feet, issues with my teeth. To top it all off, my husband suffered a major heart attack on the 17th of November and we have been under a great amount of stress once again...I am a stress eater !!! Ok, enough of the self loathing and back to reality!! Need lots of support here!