Exercise bike vs. Gazelle

Options
Hello mfp people!
I was wondering if anyone has used either a exercise bike or a Gazelle to help with weight loss?
If so, did they work?
Trying to see which one I should buy.
Thanks! :)

Replies

• skinnydreams165
    skinnydreams165 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    they both are great machines and the answer you will get will vary b/c each person will have different results. overall you want something to tighten things up and burn those cals, either one in my opinion will do the job! good luck
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    It's the calorie deficit that causes weigtloss. You could fart for 20 minutes a day to lose weight, if you have a deficit.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It's the calorie deficit that causes weigtloss. You could fart for 20 minutes a day to lose weight, if you have a deficit.

Entirely true...well, I would think they would have to be some pretty intense farts...

That said, the info is true, calorie deficit causes weightloss. Either one is fine! Personally if I were spending the money, I would get the bike. My mom had a gazelle and to me it felt like it could fall apart!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

Entirely true...well, I would think they would have to be some pretty intense farts...

That said, the info is true, calorie deficit causes weightloss. Either one is fine! Personally if I were spending the money, I would get the bike. My mom had a gazelle and to me it felt like it could fall apart!

Gazelle wins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YE5r1kiQps&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Either one would work, up to you. If you have knee/hip issues I believe the gazelle would be easier on them.