22yr old female, trying to lose weight, again....

Options
Hello all!
Here I am, trying to lose weight.... again. I was doing so well before the holidays, then the holidays came and went and I'm stuck at the heaviest weight I've been in my life. Just looking for buddies to talk to or share recipes with. I'm looking to lose around 30 lbs or so before summer, so I have to get my butt in gear!!

Replies

• candiceglenn
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and ya i'm right there with you... losing weight is really boring when you do it on your own!
  • rebeckapitman
    Options
    Hey - I'm turning 23 in March and in the exact same boat! Lost 5lb this last week... but it's been easy as i've eaten ridiculous stuff over xmas! I know its going to get a lot harder but reading the stories on here really makes you feel positive!
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Here I am, trying to lose weight.... again. I was doing so well before the holidays, then the holidays came and went and I'm stuck at the heaviest weight I've been in my life. Just looking for buddies to talk to or share recipes with. I'm looking to lose around 30 lbs or so before summer, so I have to get my butt in gear!!

Hey I'm 28 and I'm just finishing my Master's degree and in the same boat. I want to get in shape and be a snappy looking broad like yesterday. I'm definitely dedicated to getting myself together.
  • CECE2bHealthy
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 25 a college student working on my BS in Legal Studies and like other im in the same boat. I have struggle my entire life to lose weight indeed i was active in my high school years but after bad relationships and becoming a diabetic my weight just came on and i so need it come off!! I need as much help and encouragement ! I'm doing this for me this time !
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 20. I went from about 158 to 130... now i'm back up at 135.. trying to lose the 5 I pounds I put on =[ ! You can add me if you want. MFP is the best :D
  • jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    Well you've come to the right place, or back to the right place. I noticed from your profile that you are quite active. I enjoy kayaking and spending time in the outdoors as well. I started losing with MFP in October, had a bit of a setback this past month and hope to kick it in gear now that the holidays are over.

Rugby practice is starting back up and the spring season will be in full force before you know it. Last year my New Year's resolution was to join a rugby club and I love it! It's a lot of fun and a great way to get in shape and make new friends. If you're tough enough to handle a contact sport and have the time to practice and play the matches, I recommend trying it.

I hope you can make your summer weight loss goal; it's pretty aggressive, but definitely doable. You may add me as a friend if you like.