Need Buddies for Motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Working out is definitely way harder than it looks. I remember trying to ride a bicycle for the first time since I was a kid and MAN! does that hurt! Who knew riding a bicycle was that hard? lol Good luck and keep going!
  • callm3k3yk3y
    Options
    Hey :happy:
    Feel Free to Add me!! I need some virtual workout buddies as well. Best of luck! :tongue:
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to a add me as well. I am 330 days into my life change. I've lost 78 lbs and give advice or just a pat on
    the back for FREE. Build up slowly and consistently on the workout regime. Its a marathon not a sprint. Don't
    hurt your self !!
  • Shawnifronk
    Options
    I'm new too! I could always use an extra push. I really need to keep motivated. Last year I lost 30 lbs, but since June I have gained 13 lbs back.ugh. So I am back in it full force!
  • trcrane
    trcrane Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am always busy doing for others and need a kick in the seat to take care of me...One day at a time.
  • trace_tn
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I to have found myself over indulging this past holiday. I need the motivation from you all to keep me focused at my goal to lose 20lbs! Please feel free to add me also :)

Cheers,
    Trace
  • pa77y
    pa77y Posts: 36
    Options
    Just starting out too! Friends will help keep you going. Add me if you like!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Her for ya! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • EVELYNHCOOCHIE
    EVELYNHCOOCHIE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Need support buddies . So far I have 3 and only one is serious about her weight loss issues. I do not want to waste my time and support on someone who will not log in. If you don't put some effort into it you will never know what MFP can do for you. I have lost 10 pounds so far. Looking forward to losing about 40 more. Add me as your friend if you like.
  • Craig72
    Options
    I am back on here after a poor effort last Feb. I am also in need of motivational friends, so feel free to add me and anyone else please add me for that matter......lol Good luck!!!
  • tidmutt
    tidmutt Posts: 317
    Options
    Add me too, the more buddies the better.