New to MFP..21 years old needing support!

Options
Hi, my name is Brooke and I am new to MFP! I am still trying to create my profile while exploring this new website. I was hoping to find new friends who are trying to tone up and most importantly stick to their daily calorie limit!! It has been a challenge for me so I am looking for support/tips or success stories to help motivate me! I want to lose 25 pounds by June.. that may not seems like much but I cant seem to lose no matter how much I workout. Anyways, new friends are always welcome. Thanks all :)
Brooke

Replies

• crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi...and welcome :)

I am sure that you will reach your goals. Feel free to add me.
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    Welcome to a wonderful and useful tool to keeping and tracking your goal. You can do this.
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm 22 and want to lose the same amount by June! Feel Free to add!
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 50 myself, and I am going to be weight lifting to tone while I am trying to lose. I don't always meet my calorie goals but I am doing better. If you want a friend and some support I am here. :) Good luck and work your butt off!
  • jcardino
    Options
    hi there. feel free to add me, I am new too but I love it so far!!
  • BohemianDestiny
    BohemianDestiny Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) Add me if you like, I enjoy supporting people and would love to have you on my list. Together we can all do great things! :)
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Des0528
    Des0528 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Good luck! I'm trying to lose at least 25 by summer but really shooting for 30. I'm 22, 5'2 and 158lbs. Which, if I was only a little taller, I'd be fine LoL But I don't think I'm changing my height anytime soon! I've lost weight counting calories, etc. before but I always seem to fall off track. Hope we both achieve our goals! I'm here for support :-)