Have two babies under 2, and looking to lose the last 20 pou

Options
Hey everyone!

In the last 2 years I've had my first son ( born feb 10, 2010 ), and my second son ( born June 29th, 2011 ).
They're my LIFE! So much so that in the process of baking up a storm and making yummy home cooked meals, I've gained 10 pounds.
Yes, so sad.. I was 10 pounds away from my goal, and then I happened to gain 10 more.
SO out to the store I went, I bought a digital scale.. and I've been in the process of making everything from scratch, and I mean EVERYTHING!
Christmas I hit a speed bump, so no weight was lost or gained.. but now all the treats are thrown out, and I'm back ON!
I've been using this site: Skinnytaste.com, she has amazingly tasty meals, that are so easy and fun to make!

Anyone want to friend me? I could use some support.. It's always fun logging in and seeing other friends lose weight! Such a inspiration!

Anyways, I'm currently Breastfeeding, so I don't know how hard it will be to lose this weight. In my experience, my body holds on to all of its fat. With my first, as soon as I stopped I lost a additional 5 pounds without even trying...
That's not a option though, I love breastfeeding my son!

Love to hear about you guys and your stories!

Replies

• jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't have two but I have a daughter who is eight months. I breastfeed too. :)
  • mczwright
    Options
    I need to lose the last 20 pounds since I was pregnant. I have a 9 month old boy.
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    That's awesome girls!
    My little man is 6 months old, and he's 27 pounds ( strictly breasted )... and my second little man is 23 months old! You think I would have lost the weight chasing after them... I guess I've been eating too many refined sugars!
  • mczwright
    Options
    What kinds of exercise routines do you plan on doing/or are doing?
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    I do have a wii fit that worked great. Although, I really want to get into pilates again.
    I did it a ton when I was younger, and I was in great shape!
    I also live on the beach, so I plan to do a ton of walks on/near it with the kids, and my 27 pound baby in the beco! I find carrying him for extended periods of time is a work out... works me more than running!

Any of you have a wii fit? I love to jog with it and watch tv at the same time..