100foods_1.jpg
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    It worked.:bigsmile: Good info.
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Nice list except for 77 diet soda... BAD.

I drink water or herbal teas and when I am tired of water I add a small amount of grapefruit juice to water.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

I drink water or herbal teas and when I am tired of water I add a small amount of grapefruit juice to water.

I'm living by this list. It says Diet soda is good for me, so I'm going to keep on chugging:bigsmile: I don't care if no body else says it's good for me. I found one list that says it's okay, so It must be okay, right:huh:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

I'm living by this list. It says Diet soda is good for me, so I'm going to keep on chugging:bigsmile: I don't care if no body else says it's good for me. I found one list that says it's okay, so It must be okay, right:huh:

I am with you!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    POUND CAKE!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

I am with you!

Okay two votes that this is the official list we go by.:bigsmile:
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I am with Anna_banana-gotta have Diet Coke. And it does fill me up, durring the few times I have quit drinking it, I eat more!