Join an Awesome Group ~ POSITIVE CHANGES FOR LIFE!!!

Options

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great group, i would love to join. Positive changes and positive people are always good
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I think being positive is the key to success, in anything that you do!
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, in need of some day to day motivation. Christmas and New Years hasn't been good, almost 8 pounds up, not good! Help always welcome, thanks for setting it up :-)

This holiday season has not been good to me (in the weight area) either! I cant wait for all the sweets to be out of my house! And I know just because they are there does not mean I HAVE to eat them but it is so very hard not to! lol :)
  • Kwick2010
    Kwick2010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group, please.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Love hearing from you all!!! I have to head out to meet some friends will be back to start sending invites. Will probabaly close the group tomorrow. I want it to be a manageable number...I am kind of addicted to MFP so if we get too many people in the group to talk to I might have to quit my job so I can just exercise on be on MFP :laugh: :laugh:
  • bh12058
    bh12058 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Judy... don't forget about me too !!! Invite, please !
  • Macydawg
    Options
    Please sign me up. I am new to this website and l'm looking forward to making a commitment for weight loss in 2012.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group if it's still open.
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    can i join as well please :) need some motivation for this christmas/new yr binge! :D x
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I need this! If the opportunity still exists, please send an invite. :)
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • OneTooManyTacos
    Options
    i love how positive this group sounds, I'd like to join too!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I woul love to join your group...
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear from you all!!!! I tried to go to groups and put our name in but nothing came up :huh: .....Try this hopefully it will take you to the explaination about our group!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/745-positive-changes-for-life

Couldn't find it. Could someone post the link here? Thanks!
  • strawberry123187
    Options
    that link did not work will you please send an invite?
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back..... I had lunch with some friends...a hamburger I have been wanting for a couple months!!!!! I did take a nice 2 hour hike this morning burning over 700 calories...salad for dinner and logging food tomorrow....:bigsmile:

Anyway....maybe you guys can't see the description of the group because you aren't members yet. So I am going to start the invites coming now. Please let me know if you don't get one. I started a new tread welcoming everyone with a brief history of the group and weigh ins etc.

I will close the group tonight or in the morning. I am excited to get this going!!!!

Judy
  • Mina254
    Mina254 Posts: 16
    Options
    Yeah, I love to join !! :D
  • Taylorparkhurst
    Options
    Please send me an invitation!!!:laugh:
  • tamadski
    Options
    Hell yeah....invite pretty please..!!!
  • femme71