Down 54lbs and counting! (pics!)

Options
chelso0o
chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
It's amazing what you can do in a year! I went from being on the couch all of the time, to racing an olympic distance triathlon (already signed up for my next one!), running five 5ks, and 12 criterium (bike) races.

YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not even finished!

I used to think that "fat" people couldn't race, and I proved myself wrong this year so many times.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Before: 268lbs size 22
fatness.jpg

During 252lbs
Chelsea_12-20-10_161.jpg

Currently 214 (54lbs down!!)
037.jpg
measurement.jpg
crit.jpg

Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You are machine !!! I so want to do that myself ! great job !!
  • crudd12
    crudd12 Posts: 63
    Options
    You look amazing! I sent you a friend request! I would love to view your diary and see what you eat to lose so much weight! I've lost 25 but am struggling to get the last 25 off! I know I need to be more active and I'm working on that too! Thanks! God bless!! Cathy
  • chelso0o
    Options
    You look amazing! I sent you a friend request! I would love to view your diary and see what you eat to lose so much weight! I've lost 25 but am struggling to get the last 25 off! I know I need to be more active and I'm working on that too! Thanks! God bless!! Cathy

Got it! I have my diary made public... it keeps me accountable. :):)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are so freaking awesome!!! Thanks for being an inspiration! Never slow down, killer!!!
  • jennajinkies
    jennajinkies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look awesome...
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You are machine !!! I so want to do that myself ! great job !!

I agree!! You look fantastic!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazzzing.. such an inspiration!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone.. AWESOME! Pls add me!
    :happy:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Excellent work Cathy and you look great so different and years younger well done honey x
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job, and should be very proud of yourself!! :)
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Totally inspirational!! Thanks so much for sharing (from a fat girl who's recently started racing :drinker: ).
  • joanneonline
    Options
    Girl, you rock! I just started a "Losing 50 in My 50's" group with the goal of losing 54 lbs. in 2012. You have no idea how encouraging you are. Thank you for sharing!
  • lilibean01
    lilibean01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work! You should be very proud of yourself! Keep setting those next goals -- I know you'll attain them! Way to go!
  • chelso0o
    Options
    Totally inspirational!! Thanks so much for sharing (from a fat girl who's recently started racing :drinker: ).

GET IT!!! LOVE the profile pic!!!
  • seasargasso
    seasargasso Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW!! This is fantastic! You are a such an inspiration. Much success as you continue.
  • chelso0o
    Options
    WOW!! This is fantastic! You are a such an inspiration. Much success as you continue.

Thank you!!!
  • chelso0o
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work! You should be very proud of yourself! Keep setting those next goals -- I know you'll attain them! Way to go!

Thank you!!! I figure if I sign up for a race, I'll have to do it :) Don't want to waste my money haha!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great :D
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look outstanding and what a great job you've done transforming your body! Whoo hoo girl, congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!