Easy Apple Pie Pocket

Options
Mmarcos
Mmarcos Posts: 31
I dunno if this has been submitted yet, but I'm eating this now for bfast and figured I'd share cause it's friggin delicious, and best of all easy to make + healthy

1/2 whole wheat pita pocket
1 small apple
Cinnamon or Apple pie spice
Optional ingredients:
1tbs natural peanut butter
Yogurt
Fat free/ Sugar free pudding
1tsp Brown sugar
other, whatever you think might go well and isn't bad for you.

Personally, I just eat it with the apple and cinnamon or pb, depending on the apple you use, it's usually sweet enough as is.

Core the apple and cut it up into small chunks, put it in microwavable bowl/cup, microwave 3 minutes or so. Add cinnamon to the apples + whatever else you choose to use and spoon it into a lightly toasted pita.

Replies

• Mmarcos
    Options
    I dunno if this has been submitted yet, but I'm eating this now for bfast and figured I'd share cause it's friggin delicious, and best of all easy to make + healthy

1/2 whole wheat pita pocket
    1 small apple
    Cinnamon or Apple pie spice
    Optional ingredients:
    1tbs natural peanut butter
    Yogurt
    Fat free/ Sugar free pudding
    1tsp Brown sugar
    other, whatever you think might go well and isn't bad for you.

Personally, I just eat it with the apple and cinnamon or pb, depending on the apple you use, it's usually sweet enough as is.

Core the apple and cut it up into small chunks, put it in microwavable bowl/cup, microwave 3 minutes or so. Add cinnamon to the apples + whatever else you choose to use and spoon it into a lightly toasted pita.
  • lionessd
    lionessd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That sounds very yummy! I'm going to try it this week.

Thanks!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I've tried it in a sandwich on wholewheat.....I haven't warmed up the apples though....I'm goning to have to try that now
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    yum! thanks for the simple great idea:flowerforyou:
  • Mmarcos
    Options
    Warmed apple chunks is better than apple sauce IMO! I think it's perfect for staving off fatty desserts.